Choosing the right wedding lehenga colour is a stressful task for most brides to be, especially when you want to ditch the traditional red lehenga. “Is this colour alright to be worn at the wedding? Will this colour suit me? Won’t this is be a bold colour option for a lehenga?” All these questions never seem to leave your mind when you are zeroing down on your bridal lehenga colour.
Pristine whites are clearly trending now. We are seeing more and more brides opting for it and giving us some major #BridalLehengaGoals. Here’s listing 10 real brides who opted for all-white bridal lehengas for their wedding and stole a million hearts as they walked down the aisle:
1. Rubina looked totally dreamy in an ivory lehenga-skirt with a net-overlay paired with a multi-coloured gotta-patti embroidery and a sheer net dupatta.
- Sonam Kapoor became the talk of the town when she wore a beautiful ivory chikankari lehenga with golden embroidery by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla.
- Sherry shroff wore this beautiful white ruffle lehenga saree by Gaurav Gupta and broke the internet with her look
- Fashion stylist Vani Malhotra featured this pretty white lehenga with dual dupatta and she looked absolutely gorgeous.
- This blushing bride wore a beautiful white lehenga with golden embroidery and we just can’t get enough of her look.
- This bride featured a white embellished lehenga with mirror works is something I want to bookmark!
- This bride looked like a serene vision in this snow-white lehenga
Which one would pick for your D-day?